- New region: Southern California.
- Add route timetables and block timelines.
- Add trip distance and average speed to schedule view.
- Add color theme for vehicle current speed.
- Display vehicle current speed on popups.
- Add vehicle groups to put simliar series under one listing.
- Upgrade to Bootstrap 5.
- Improvements to PWA support.
- Improvements to display on large monitors.
Launch of the all-new, redesigned web version. Pantograph has been rebuilt from the ground-up with Next.js, a modern and flexible web framework. With this new technology, the web application will receieve more frequent updates in the future, and stay closer in step with the iOS app.
New features include:
- Realtime arrival estimates for active trips.
- Service alerts from agencies, providing up-to-date descriptions of service adjustments.
- Directional arrows showing vehicle moment.
- Ability to view vehicles marked as retired.
- Faster, more responsive website with refreshed design.
- And so much more!